Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Favorite logo

This week, I scanned a hat which I bought some years ago, almost completely because of the logo.  I hadn't ever heard of this brand or seen this logo when I saw this hat and I immediately fell in love with it.  After looking around the store, I learned that the "F" stands for famous.  With this information, the logo appeared even more compelling, as it was skillfully designed to include a star, something associated with the famous by synonym and imagery.  Even though the F is embroidered on the hat, it really jumps out at you in an unexpected way.  This logo is very recognizable and therefore serves a function in advertising.  I believe that is a decorative font that was designed specifically for this brand's logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment